Technical Project Manager
Posted 2 months ago
We are looking for experienced Project Manager with strong organisational leadership skills and engineering background. You will lead our core platform teams such as Infrastructure/DevOps, Security, R&D and AQA.
Experience in managing agile R&D delivery is preferred.
- Facilitate overall roadmap planning, help teams to define scope and coordinate release planning across multiple teams
- Team management and ensuring effective work
- Identifying and solving problems during the all development and delivery process
- Assists stakeholders in developing statement of works, milestone schedules, reports and realistic acquisition
- At least 2+ years in PM roles working directly with the development team. Preferred experience in DevOps/SRE team
- Basic understanding of cloud platforms and services, CI/CD and build pipelines, knowledge of Kubernetes & Docker
- Experience with as many of the following as possible: Development, DevOps, Network, Security
- Practical experience working on projects with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experience in the whole solution development lifecycle
- English B1
Working hours: 10-19:00 (Kyiv GMT+2)
Working days: Monday-Friday